Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Fantasy Film

I tried my ironing technique with the Fantasy Film on a gourd. Wow!!! I love this piece.
I applied some Stewart Superior black glue pad to the gourd and then ironed on the Fantasy Film with a layer of backing parchment over it.
I used some micaceous iron oxide with copper buffing wax to texture and cover the top and bottom that weren't covered by the Fantasy Film.
I coated the whole thing with a layer of clear spray finish when it was done.

I'm going through a lot of Fantasy Film. LOL It is gorgeous on everything.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'm gonna have to get me some of this film.

Sherry Goodloe said...

oooooooooooooh I really like how that turned out! Cool . . . very cool.

Sharon House said...

Zeb... these are just gorgeous! I have some fantasy film in those colours and now that I have a little bit more time, am looking for some projects! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Zeborah!
I've gotta tell you . . . I'm a glitz slut!!!! I'm SO loving the glitzy Fantasy Film you've adhered on this goard . . . what an AWESOME piece of artwork!!!

Carol said...

Fabulous!!!